1. Take a cup of whole wheat and ground it in a mixed to make it into fine powder for Lapsi
2. Roast the grounded wheat in ghee until golden brown.
3. Now add boiling water and let it simmer on high flame for 15 mins.
4. Add boiling water again and let it simmer on high flame.
5. Check if the grains and its consistency ( the grain should be mashed by the fingers)
6. Once, it starts to break easily add jaggery and stir continuously. ( stir it for about 20 mins on low flame)
7. Pour it in a bowl,top with dry fruits & serve hot
COOKING TIME - 30-40 mins
PREP TIME - 10 mins
https://instagram.com/aishwarya.rivonker11?igshid=rt2mnvlo3k3g Whole wheat Lapsi Halwa Whole Wheat Lapsi HalwaINGREDIENTS1. Whole Wheat 2. Jaggery 3. Ghee4. Dry Fruits nicely cut 5. WaterINSTRUCTIONS1. Take a cup of whole wheat and ground it in a mixed to make it into fine powder for Lapsi2. Roast the grounded wheat in ghee until golden brown.3. Now add boiling water an..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.