Desi Aloo Makhana Bhel. Perfect recipe for quick and easy bite snacks.
1. Two boiled and peeled potatoes
2. One tbsp lemon/lime juice
3. ½ tbsp asafoetida
4. 1 green chilli, finely chopped
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon chat masala or anardana powder
7. Finely chopped curry leaves
9. Finely chopped curry coriander and mint leaves
1. In a frying pan add 1 tbsp of ghee and wait until it becomes hot
2. Add chopped chilies, asafoetida, jeera powder and curry leaves & stir until crisp
3. Add the chopped potatoes and sprinkle some salt
4. Add lime juice and sprinkle some chat masala
5. Add Sattviko Makhana to pan and mix well
6. Garnish with coriander and mint leaves. Serve with smile
1. Curry leaves: Good for the eyesight and helps sharpen your memory. Gives relief from morning
sicknessand nausea. Curry leaves can heal wounds and burns as it has anti-oxidants.
2. Asafoetida: Asafoetida or hing is an old-age medicine for stomach problems including gas, bloating,
irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), intestinal worms and flatulence, thanks to its anti-spasmodic and
inflammatory properties that helps alleviate such health issues.
3. Jeera : Jeera may jump start your metabolism and help balance blood sugar and also boosts
4. Sattviko Makhana : These are roasted and not fried which gives you a very healthy snacking
https://instagram.com/aishwarya.rivonker11?igshid=rt2mnvlo3k3g Desi Aloo Makhana Bhel Desi Aloo Makhana Bhel. Perfect recipe for quick and easy bite snacks.INGREDIENTS1. Two boiled and peeled potatoes2. One tbsp lemon/lime juice3. ½ tbsp asafoetida4. 1 green chilli, finely chopped5. 1/2 teaspoon salt6. 1/2 teaspoon chat masala or anardana powder7. Finely chopped curry leaves8. Pepper..5 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.