Desi Aloo Makhana Bhel. Perfect recipe for quick and easy bite snacks.
1. Two boiled and peeled potatoes
2. One tbsp lemon/lime juice
3. ½ tbsp asafoetida
4. 1 green chilli, finely chopped
5. 1/2 teaspoon salt
6. 1/2 teaspoon chat masala or anardana powder
7. Finely chopped curry leaves
9. Finely chopped curry coriander and mint leaves
1. In a frying pan add 1 tbsp of ghee and wait until it becomes hot
2. Add chopped chilies, asafoetida, jeera powder and curry leaves & stir until crisp
3. Add the chopped potatoes and sprinkle some salt
4. Add lime juice and sprinkle some chat masala
5. Add Sattviko Makhana to pan and mix well
6. Garnish with coriander and mint leaves. Serve with smile
1. Curry leaves: Good for the eyesight and helps sharpen your memory. Gives relief from morning
sicknessand nausea. Curry leaves can heal wounds and burns as it has anti-oxidants.
2. Asafoetida: Asafoetida or hing is an old-age medicine for stomach problems including gas, bloating,
irritable bowel syndrome(IBS), intestinal worms and flatulence, thanks to its anti-spasmodic and
inflammatory properties that helps alleviate such health issues.
3. Jeera : Jeera may jump start your metabolism and help balance blood sugar and also boosts
4. Sattviko Makhana : These are roasted and not fried which gives you a very healthy snacking