Pricing Policy and Fees
Item Price/Listing - This shall include, if applicable, insurance charges and all other taxes, duties, costs, charges and expenses in respect thereof. If the buyer makes payment in any currency other than Indian Rupees, the cost of conversion/ exchange rate shall be borne by the buyer.
Total Price- amount payable by a customer
This includes all of the following:
· Shipping and handling charges
· Discounts, rebates, or special sales/promotions you offer/make with respect to purchases
· Shipping method
· Business practices, such as any reduction or elimination of shipping charges on an order, or of any other order-related fees and expenses
· Low-price guarantees
The total price does not include discounts, sales, rebates, or other promotional offers you attempt to make available through Sattviko Marketplace but which we do not honor or support.
The amount remitted to seller’s account can be calculated as follows:
1. When your item sells, Sattviko collects the amount paid by the buyer – Total Price
2. Sattviko deducts the commission applicable per-item calculated on Total Price
3. If you are availing Sattviko Logistics Services, sattviko will deduct the shipping cost as mentioned in the Shipping and Delivery Policy here.
4. The total amount remitted to the seller is calculated as follows
- Sattviko Commission fee (calculated on the item price and any gift wrap charges paid by the buyer)
- Shipping charges
= Total deposited to seller account
General Pricing Rule: By our General Pricing rule, you must always ensure that the item price and total price of an item you list on Sattviko.com are at or below the item price and total price at which you offer and/or sell the item via any other online sales channel.
You may decide the item price at any price you feel is fair, regardless of the Sattviko.com price or listing price, and so long as your price adheres to our General Pricing rule.