2. 5 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2″ cubes
3. 1/2 tsp natural sea salt
4. 1/2 cup (about 5 tbsp) ice-cold water
5. Additional whole wheat flour for dusting/rolling
6. 2 cups pumpkin purée
7. 1 can (400 g) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
8. 4 tsp ragi flour
9. 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Whisk together whole wheat flour and salt to mix well in a large mixing bowl. Mix it well with hands. Just be careful enough to not over mix, as the body heat from your hand will melt the butter. Need to keep the butter solids intact for a flaky crust.
2. Keep adding a spoon of ice-cold water Half glass of water can be added.Gather the dough into a ball, firmly cover this dough in a sheet of plastic cling wrap and store in the fridge for 30 mins to an hour – longer the better.
3. Steam the pumpkin and broccoli in pressure cooker
4. Let the steam veggies cool down and make a smooth pulp out of it
5. Now add cinnamon powder, ragi, nut powder, pinch of black pepper,condensed milk into the veggie pulp & keep it aside
6. Pull out the pie dough chilling in the fridge. Dust the working space with enough flour for rolling and pat out the dough on it. Using a rolling-pin, roll from the center and outwards
7. To transfer the rolled pie crust onto the pie pan, dust
https://instagram.com/aishwarya.rivonker11?igshid=rt2mnvlo3k3g Whole wheat Pie Whole Wheat PieINGREDIENTS1. 1 cup 100% whole wheat flour2. 5 tbsp cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2″ cubes3. 1/2 tsp natural sea salt4. 1/2 cup (about 5 tbsp) ice-cold water5. Additional whole wheat flour for dusting/rolling6. 2 cups pumpkin purée7. 1 can (400 g) fat-free sweetened condensed milk8..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.