1. Heat ghee in a pan and add the whole wheat flour.
2. Keep on roasting, stirring continuously for around eight to ten minutes or till it turns little brown.
3. Meanwhile in a pan, add two cups of water and three fourth cup sugar and bring it to boil once.
4. Once the color of the wholewheat floor turns brownish red, add the mixture of water (as in step 3) slowly and keep stirring. .
5. Cook for five minutes or till it is time mixture is little thick or till it leaves the sides of the pan.
6. Garnish it with some dry fruits (almonds, cashews, pistachio, raisins) and Serve hot.
COOKING TIME - 20 mins
PREP TIME - 10 mins
https://instagram.com/aishwarya.rivonker11?igshid=rt2mnvlo3k3g Whole Wheat - Kada Prasad Whole Wheat Kada PrasadINGREDIENTS1. 1 cup of whole wheat flour2. 1 cup of ghee3. 3/4 cup of sugar4. 2 cups of water5. Dry Fruits - coarsely cut almonds, cashews, raisins, pistachio.INSTRUCTIONS1. Heat ghee in a pan and add the whole wheat flour.2. Keep on roasting, stirring continuously for around ..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.