With so vast natural benefits Waterlily Pops (foxnut) finds it mention in many yogic diets and fasts. With benefits ranging from source of calcium, anti aging, good for heart health and what not, makhana or water lily pops is a true superfood.
Studies shows waterlily pops contains 16 types of amino acids that helps increase metabolism and speed up the calorie burning process. Protein in lotus seeds (makhana) improves the metabolic rate and prevents muscle loss. Thus makhanas are great healthy snacks for weight loss.
Made in so many yummy flavors Sattviko Waterlily Pops fits with any occasion and with every family member taste preference. Whether you are meditating, working out, travelling or simply binge watching at home, waterlily pops is your go to healthy snack.
1. THE PERFECT HEALTHY SUPERFOOD SNACK: The perfect ready to eat snack, on the go in the office or at home, our water lily pops integrates the well know benefits of this superfood, also know as lotus seeds or fox nuts, into a tasty protein filled snack
2. GLUTEN FREE PLANT BASED PROTEIN: Tested and certified gluten free this plant-based protein snack is an easy way to get the nutrients you need anytime and anywhere
3. RICH IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Our popped lotus seeds are rich in the anti-oxidants and mineral you body needs to stay healthy. All our products are non-fried and does not contain any trans fats
4. MADE FROM SUPERFOODS: Our popped water lily seeds are made using foxnuts and are perfectly seasoned with Turmeric providing just the right amount of spice
5. THE SATTVIKO BRAND: All Sattviko products are packed with the freshness of India's traditional food knowledge with the tastes of Modern World. Our products are made from Naturally Sourced Raw Materials and processed with modern technologies that preserve their nutrients.
With researched recipes and an understanding of customer taste choices, we work hard to create makhana that you'll fall in love with in the first bite.
Sattviko through its six-sigma supply chain is able to source the best quality of makhana.