Made from popped lotus seeds, Roasted Makhana has traditionally been eaten as a snack during fasting in North India. Sattviko Makhana are roasted slowly to give them extra crunch and then mixed with flavors to create this blissful healthy snack. Makhana is believed to be the snack packed with benefits that of superfood. With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Makhana is also a healthy snacks for weight loss. Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein
1. Healthy food : One of India’s healthy snacks made of a traditional superfood, Roasted Makhana has various health benefits such as weight loss for men and women, skin glow, rich in antioxidants. Roasted Makhana contains less fat than available alternatives in the market, making it a healthy snack for weight loss. Makhana is also a gluten free and vegan snack that is rich in plant protein.
2. Turmeric Makhana, an Immunity Booster : Haldi is packed with curcumin and antioxidants which act as immunity boosters for adults. Kids will love Turmeric Makhana due to its less spicy and tangy taste, making it a natural immunity booster for kids.
3. Slow Roasted to maintain nutritional value- Sattviko makhanas are roasted slowly to ensure nutritional value remains intact. Adding healthy choices like consuming roasted Makhana is a vital step in your journey towards a healthy lifestyle.
4. Made from the finest ingredients : Sattviko, through its six sigma supply chain, is able to source the best quality of makhana right from the farms of Bihar. Our Makhana is ISO, Non-GMO certified
5. Made with Perfection: With researched recipes and understanding of customer taste choices, we work hard to create flavoured makhana that you will fall in love. Shelf Life: 180 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 140 gm (Each 70 gm); Package Contents: 2 x 70 gm of turmeric makhana jar