Made from popped lotus seeds, Roasted Makhana has traditionally been eaten as a snack during fasting in North India. Sattviko Makhana are roasted slowly to give them extra crunch and then mixed with flavours to create this blissful healthy snack. Makhana is believed to be the snack packed with benefits that of superfood. With 20% less calories and 67% less fat than popcorn, Makhana is also a healthy snack for weight loss. Each Sattviko Makhana Jar of 70 g packs 9 g of Protein. It is a healthy choice of snacks when compared to fried snacks.
1. A true healthy snack Considered as an Indian superfood, Roasted Makhana has various health benefits which makes it the best alternative amongst the healthy snacks. Roasted Makhana contains less fat than available alternative in market, making it a healthy snack for weight loss. Makhana is also a gluten free and vegan snack.
2. Pudina Flavor: The spicy and tangy flavor of Pudina tossed with exotic spices to give you the lip-smacking flavour
3. Slow Roasted to maintain nutritional value- Sattviko makhanas are roasted slowly to ensure nutritional value remains intact. Adding healthy choices like consuming roasted Makhana is a vital step in your journey towards healthy lifestyle; Usage: Open the Sattviko Jar and consume directly; Storage Instruction: Store in cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight
4. Made with Perfection: With researched recipes and understanding of customer taste choices, we work hard to create makhana that you will fall in love in first bite
5. Made From The Finest Ingredients: Sattviko, through its six sigma supply chain, is able to source best quality of makhana; Shelf Life: 180 days; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Total Weight: 65 gm of Roasted Makhana; Package Contents: 3 x 65 gm of pudina roasted makhana
What's inside it?
Good for Skin