1. For Fritters - Sabudana soaked for 4-5 hours (star ingrediënt) -250gm
2. Potatoes (boiled and peeled)- 3 medium sized
3. Peanuts (dry roasted and peeled)- 100gm
4. Green chilli (acc to taste)- finely chopped
5. Salt as required (sendha namak for fast)
6. Black pepper as required
7. Oil - to deep fry
8. For Chutney - Fresh coconut- 4-6 pieces
9. Peanuts -1 tablespoon (dry roasted and peeled)
10. Roasted chana-1 tablespoon (eaten for snacks)
11. Curd -1 tsp
12. Green chilli - finely chopped (according to taste)
13. Water as required
14. Salt to taste
15. Sugar - A Pinch
16. Mustard seeds -small
17. Curry leaves
1. For Fritters - Dry roast the peanuts on a hot tawa and peel them off and grind them in a grinder.
2. Then add the soaked sago (remember no water should be left) and the boiled potatoes.
3. Then add the green chillies, salt and pepper.
4. Mix all of these ingredients and making a dough. Don’t forget to mash them properly.
5. Now grease your hands and make small balls of the dough, flattening them at the same time.
6. Heat the oil properly and then deep fry the fritters until golden brown.
7. For Chutney - Mix all the ingredients and grind them to make a paste.
8. Now add some water to get the consistency of the chutney.
9. Put the chutney in a bowl and prepare the tadka.
10. Heat the oil in a tadka pan and add mustard seeds wait for them to pop and then add curry leaves after switching off the flame. (This helps the curry leaves’ essence to be intact)
11. Serve the chutney with Fritters.
Sago Fritters Sago FrittersINGREDIENTS1. For Fritters - Sabudana soaked for 4-5 hours (star ingrediënt) -250gm2. Potatoes (boiled and peeled)- 3 medium sized3. Peanuts (dry roasted and peeled)- 100gm4. Green chilli (acc to taste)- finely chopped5. Salt as required (sendha namak for fast)6.&nbs..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.