1. In a large bowl, mix idli rawa and sabudana supermeal together.
2. Add yogurt to it and add 2 cups of water.
3. Mix well along with salt until blended.
4. Cover and set aside for around 1 hour.
5. Give it a good mix, consistency of batter should be like heavy pour... feel free to add a little bit of water if required
6. In a pan, heat some ghee - 1 tbsp or so. Add mustard seeds when it starts popping, add curry leaves and add it to the batter along with roasted cashews, baking soda and cilantro(or any vegetable you care to add).
7. Mix it well and when blended, drop ladleful of batter to your Idli moulds.
8. Steam them around for 20 mins, or until the fork/toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
9. Allow it to cool for a few minutes and then remove from the mould.
10. Serve immediately along with any chutney of your liking. I served it with green mint chutney.
Sabudana Idli Sabudana IdliINGREDIENTS2 cups Rava/Sooji1 cup Sabudana magic masala supermeal2 cups fat free yoghurt + 2 cups waterSalt to tasteTempering/Seasoning for the half batter1/2 tbsp Mustard SeedsHandful of roasted cashews1-2 green chillies, thinly sliced, as per tasteFew curry leaves, torn Few cilan..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.