5. 3/4 teaspoon mineral salt or black salt * 2 1/4 cups water
6. 1 cup corn * 1 large red bell pepper (1 cup), finely diced
7. 1 jalapeno, finely diced
8. 1/4 red onion or medium shallot, finely diced
9. Handful of baby kale or spinach, roughly chopped
10. chives, to garnish
1. Mix the batter (batter will be runny, not thick), add the veggies and mix again.
2. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, scoop the batter and fill each of the 12 holes in the muffin tin.
3. Bake for 30 – 35 minutes.
4. Pull from the oven, turn muffins out and let rest on a cooling rack.
5. To Bake: Place in the oven, on the center rack, and bake for 30 – 35 minutes. Do the toothpick test, by sticking it in the center of a muffin, if it comes clean, frittatas are ready.
6. Remove from oven, turn out frittatas and place on cooling rack to cool.
7. Leftovers can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator or on the counter. Reheat in a toaster oven or microwave.
Chikpea Frittatas Chikpea FrittatasINGREDIENTS1. 3/4 cups chickpea flour * 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, optional2. 1 teaspoon baking powder3. 1 teaspoon garlic powder4. 1 teaspoon dried basil5. 3/4 teaspoon mineral salt or black salt * 2 1/4 cups water6. 1 cup corn * 1 large red bell pepper (1 ..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.