Replace your regular heavy boondi raita with this light and fresh pudina makhana raita.
100 grams Sattviko Pudina Makhana Superpops
500 ml curd, beaten and smooth
3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp black salt
1 tbsp chat masala
Salt (to taste)
1. Whip up your curd till its soft and fluffy
2. Add your spices and mix well
3. Add half of the Sattviko Pudina Makhana Superpops and fold the mixture softly
4. Refrigerate till the time of serving
5. While serving, add the remaining Sattviko Pudina Makhana Superpops for added crunch!
Pudina Makhana Raita Pudina Makhana RaitaReplace your regular heavy boondi raita with this light and fresh pudina makhana raita.INGREDIENTS100 grams Sattviko Pudina Makhana Superpops500 ml curd, beaten and smooth3 tbsp pomegranate seeds1 tbsp ground cumin1 tbsp black salt1 tbsp chat masalaSalt (to taste)INSTRUCTION1. Wh..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.