1. In a mixer jar add sabudana and Make a coarse powde.
2. Take Boiled potatoes then grate them
3. Add sabudana powder , Pepper Powder,Salt,orgeano,chilliflakes mix them well to prepare a dough.
4. Keep it aside for 20 minutes
5. Take a sev maker and use the star shaped mold
6. Put the dough in sev maker..
7. Heat oil in a pan on medium low flame
8. Flip and fry until golden in colour.
9. For Salsa dip - To a pan add chopped tomatoes, onion , garlic, coriander , salt (as per taste), oregano, chilli flakes, chilli sauce and saute for 3-4 min & you are done
1. Sabudaba is a good source of protein.
2. Promotes healthy hearts. Improves digestion.
3. It also lowers blood pressure.
What Superfoods are present in this recipe?
Mexican Sabudana Kurkure Mexican Sabudana KurkureINGREDIENTS1. 1 cup of Sabudana2. 4 boiled potatoes3. 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder4. 1/2 tea spoon oregano 5. 1/2 chilli flakes6. Salt to taste7. Oil to deep fry INSTRUCTIONS1. In a mixer jar add sabudana and Make a coarse powde.2. Take Boiled potatoes then grate them..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.