$ US Dollar
Go to India Website
Your shopping cart is empty!
Not sure what you are looking for?
Choose by Product
Meal to build Endurance
Barnyard Millet Meal
Meal to build Strength
Antioxidant filled Makhana
Lose Weight, De-stress & more
Choose by Problem
Meal, Snacks & more
Meal with weight loss program
Join & Participate
Do at home marathon
Learn & contribute as fellow yogi
Country of Origin
**Free Shipping on orders above $50.00
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag
with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.
40 grams Turmeric Makhana Superpops
3 large red tomatoes
1 medium onion
150 grams green peas (soak in water and keep aside)
Salt (to taste)
1 tbsp ghee
2 black peppers
1'' cardamom stick
1/2 tbsp cumin
2 bay leaves
Turmeric (to taste)
Red Chilli (to taste)
1. For the veg gravy, take the tomatoes, onion and ginger. Peel/dice them into cubes and put into a pressure cooker with little salt and degi mirch
2. Wait till 2 whistles and then take it out and let it cool. Once it has cooled down, grind it into a paste.
3. For tempering the gravy, add the black pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cumin, and bay leaves in hot ghee.
4. Lower the flame and let it crackle. Once done, add the onion tomato paste
5. Mix well. Add salt, turmeric, and red chilli to taste and let it simmer on low heat
6. Once the ghee separates, add warm water to make a thin gravy and let it boil.
7. Add the turmeric makhana and pressure cook for 2 whistles. After the first whistle, always turn the heat down.
8. Open cooker when cooled, add peas and pressure cook again for 1 whistle.
9. Garnish with freshly chopped coriander and serve.
Write a review
HTML is not translated!
Please complete the captcha validation below
Matar MakhanaINGREDIENTS40 grams Turmeric Makhana Superpops3 large red tomatoes1 medium onion1'' gingerDegi Mirch150 grams green peas (soak in water and keep aside)Salt (to taste)1 tbsp ghee2 black peppers2 cloves1'' cardamom stick1/2 tbsp cumin2 bay leavesTurmeric (to taste)Red Chilli (to taste)INS..
stars based on