2. Keep broccoli on a boil & saute half a cup of mushroom in a pan
3. In a separate pan, add 1 spoon butter and then add 1 cup milk
4. In a bowl, add some water and whole wheat flour ..beat it until the flour is dissolved completely.. Add this mix to the pan
5. Add salt and herbs and roasted makhana along with mushroom and brocolli
6. Let it cook for 5-7 mins
7. Top it with grated cheese ( optional)
8. Serve hot
Makhana White Sauce Pasta Makhana White Sauce PastaINGREDIENTS1. 1 cup Makhana2. Brocolli and Mushroom 50gms each3. 1 Cup milk4. 1 spoon whole wheat flour5. Salt as per taste6. Mixed herbs7. 1.5 spoon butterINSTRUCTIONS1. In a pan dry roast makhana2. Keep broccoli on a boil & saute half a cup of mushroom in a pan3. ..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.