1. In a medium bowl, add chopped tomatoes, raw mango and kiwi and mix it properly
2. Add the pieces of apple to mixed veggies and sprinkle some chat masala to add some spice
3. Cut the each olive into two halves and add the half cut pieces to the mixture.
4. Add Sattviko Roasted Makhana Superpops and mix it well
5. Finally, add apple pieces to the above mixture. Sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve well
1. Sattviko Makhana : These are roasted and not fried which gives you a very healthy snacking
2. Kiwi : It's full of nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin E, folate, and potassium. They also have a lot of antioxidants and are a good source of fiber.
3. Coriander Leaves : Corianderis a fragrant, antioxidant-rich herb that has many culinary uses and healthbenefits. It may help lower your blood sugar, fight infections, and promote heart, brain, skin, and digestive health.
https://instagram.com/charismatic_us?igshid=z0isutrjgkif Makhana Chat with Veggies and Fruits Makhana Chat with Veggies and Fruits.INGREDIENTS1. 1 apple cut into 8 or 16 pieces.2. 3-4 olives3. Half portion of a full kiwi4. Chopped tomatoes5. Chopped raw mango6. Sattviko Roasted Makhana Superpops7. Coriander LeavesINSTRUCTIONS1. In a medium bowl, add chopped tomatoes, raw mango and kiwi and m..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.