5. Mix well. Batter should have thick consistency. Pour lemon juice, & mix it all well!!
6. Apply oil on the idli container and start pouring batter into the same. Set microwave for 5 minutes on medium power. To make sure that the cake is cooked, insert a toothpick in the cake. If the batter comes out clean, then it has been properly cooked.
7. Take out the cakes once they are cool down!
8. Heat 1-tbsp oil in a small non-stick pan over medium flame. Add 1/4 tbsp mustard seeds and when they begin to crackle, 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, a pinch of asafoetida and curry leaves.
9. Add 4-5 cakes at once, mix it well with the tempering. Reduce flame to low and cook until top cakes looks little crisp.
10. Transfer it to a plate.
What Superfoods are present in this recipe?
https://instagram.com/aishwarya.rivonker11?igshid=rt2mnvlo3k3g Lentils Masala-E-Cake Lentils Masala-E-CakeINGREDIENTS1. 1 cup Chana Dal (gram lentils)2. 1/2 cup Arhar/Toor Dal (pigeon pea lentils)3. 1/2 Urad Dal (skinned black lentils)4. 3/4 cup Rice5. 1/2 cup Curd6. 1 grated Bottle Gourd •1 large Capsicum7. 2 grated Carrots8. Coriander leaves9. 1/4 tbsp Turmeric Powder10. 1 tbsp Gi..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.