5. Mix well. Batter should have thick consistency. Pour lemon juice, & mix it all well!!
6. Apply oil on the idli container and start pouring batter into the same. Set microwave for 5 minutes on medium power. To make sure that the cake is cooked, insert a toothpick in the cake. If the batter comes out clean, then it has been properly cooked.
7. Take out the cakes once they are cool down!
8. Heat 1-tbsp oil in a small non-stick pan over medium flame. Add 1/4 tbsp mustard seeds and when they begin to crackle, 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds, a pinch of asafoetida and curry leaves.
9. Add 4-5 cakes at once, mix it well with the tempering. Reduce flame to low and cook until top cakes looks little crisp.