1. For The Gurpuas -1 cup plain flour (wheat atta instead of maida)
2. 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
3. Ghee for cooking
4. 200gm melted Jaggery (Gur)
5. For The Gurpua Stuffing:
6. 1/2 cup chopped mixed fruits (apples, grapes, bananas, etc.)
7. 1 tsp melted jaggery
8. For The Rabri- 1/2 cups milk
9. Jaggery according to taste
10. 1/4 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
11. a few saffron (kesar) strands
12. For The Skewered Fruits - 1 cup mixed fruits (apples , oranges ,grapes bananas) , cut into cubes
13. 1 tsp melted jaggery
14. 1 tsp melted butter .
1. For Gudpua - Combine all the ingredients and mix well to make a smooth batter.
2. Smear very little ghee on a non-stick pan and spread 2 tablespoons of the batter on it to make a 100 mm. (4") diameter pancake. Cook on both sides using a little ghee.
3. Repeat with the rest of the batter to make more malpuas.
4. Stuff the gudpuas with the stuffing mixture and fold them like rolls from all 4 sides.
5. Prepare the Rabri by mixing all the ingredients and cooking till the desired consistency is achieved.
6. Arrange the rolled gudpuas with fruit stuffing on the serving platter.
7. Put the Rabri is a piping bag and garnish the gudpuas in flatlay with the rabri and sprinkle some grated jaggery crumble with kesar strands.
8. The fruits dipped in jaggery n butter mix can be arranged in the screwers/toothpicks over the top of gudpuas and served with love and passion.
COOKING TIME - 25 mins
PREP TIME - 15 mins
TOTAL TIME - 40 mins
Gudpua Rabri Fruit sizzlers Gudpua Rabri Fruit SizzlersINGREDIENTS1. For The Gurpuas -1 cup plain flour (wheat atta instead of maida)2. 1/2 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder3. Ghee for cooking4. 200gm melted Jaggery (Gur)5. For The Gurpua Stuffing:6. 1/2 cup chopped mixed fruits (apples, grapes, bananas, etc.)7. 1 tsp melted jagge..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.