30 grams chinese sabudana supermeal (coarsely ground in mixie)
Garam Masala (to taste)
Kebab Masala (to taste)
Salt (to taste)
10 cashew nuts (coarsely ground)
1. Mix the banana, tori and zimi kand together
2. Add one cup of coarsely ground sabudana in the mixture
3. Mix well. Add garam masala, kebab masala, and salt to it. Add the coarsely grounded cashew nuts to it.
4. Mixture is formed. Now use the water in your hands to form the kebabs.
5. Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 280 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
6. It should be kept on a greased tray and put a very thin layer of ghee on it.
7. Check after 10-12 minutes and if it's browning only on one side, flip it over for even cooking.
8. Serve with green mint chutney.
Chinese Sabudana Kebabs Chinese Sabudana KebabsServes: 8 KebabsINGREDIENTS2 boiled bananas(boiled and grated finely)250 grams boiled tori (water squeezed out)250 grams jimikand (boiled and grated)30 grams chinese sabudana supermeal (coarsely ground in mixie)Garam Masala (to taste)Kebab Masala (to taste)Salt (to taste)10 ca..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.