Chai Flavored Icecream - Your perfect summer cooler
1. 1 teaspoon tea leaves
2. 1 cup fresh cream
3. 1/2 cup milk
4. I table spoon sugar
5. 1inch ginger grated
6. 2pcs green cardomom
7. A pinch of cinnamon powder
8. Some dryfruits crushed coarsely
1. In a pan take milk put tea leaves, ginger, cardamom and sugar and boil till good color, let it cool to room temperature.
2. Take chilled cream in a bowl and beat till soft peaks.
3. Now mix the boiled tea concoction to the cream with dry fruits and mix nicely.
4. Transfer in a freezer safe container and keep for 8-10 hours .
Chai Flavoured Icecream Chai Flavored Icecream - Your perfect summer coolerINGREDIENTS1. 1 teaspoon tea leaves2. 1 cup fresh cream3. 1/2 cup milk4. I table spoon sugar5. 1inch ginger grated6. 2pcs green cardomom7. A pinch of cinnamon powder8. Some dryfruits crushed coarselyINSTRUCTION1. In a pan take milk put tea leaves, g..0 stars based on
Want to get your recipe featured?
Awesome! Post your recipe on Instagram and tag @sattviko with it. Maybe you can be the next to feature in our recipe section.